- Dean Stoves first contemporary stove. The 105Se has had extenstive development, now with a fixed multi-fuel grate and separate primary and secondary air controls which give more control when burning wood or smokeless fuel.With both the primary and secondary air being taken from the base of the stove an external air manifold can be easily be installed. This allows you to connect the 105Se’s cumbustionair directly to an outside air duct reducing a possible draught in the room and meeting current building regulations on new houses.
The 105Se incorporates the same, well proven, powerful pre heated airwash system as that built in to all our clearburn range.
105Se Low key features
- 5Kw nominal output
- 83% efficient
- low & high stove options
- Powerful pre heated airwash system
- DEFRA approved (suitable for smoke controlled areas)
- Large curved glass and door (315mm x 355mm)
- 125mm top and rear outlets
105Se Low Options
- Closed combustion (Direct air inlet facility)
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Domestic hot water boiler option (installed at manufacturing stage)