New design with a modern oval base and tall curved glass window, mask the inner workings of a highly efficent wood burning stove with heat exchanger unit.
– Can be fitted with side panels in various finishes for extra cost.
– Top or rear flued.
– Pre installed pipe work for quick and simple installation.
– Integrated circulation pump amd reverse flow temperature limitation.
– Optional external air combustion.
– Primary and secondary air supplies ensure more complete combustion and less ash.
– Stoves shown are Polar Aqua with natural stone side and top panels and Polar Aqua with Champagne ceramic side and top panels priced at 5680.56
|Room Heating Capacity||up to 75m3|
|Height to centre or rear flue outlet||1075mm|
|From rear edge to centre of top flue outlet||137mm|
|Operating pressure||3 bar|
|Water content||30 litres|
|Exhaust gas flow||9 g/s|
|Exhaust gas temperature||195 C|
|Chimney Draft||14 Pa|