Westfire UNIQ 21 compact is a brilliant contemporary wood burning stove with triple air supplies and air wash system helping to ensure you not only have a stove that�s as efficient as it can be but you also have an unimpeded view of the fire at all times.
– DEFRA approved model
– Specifically designed to burn wood
– Secondary and Tiertiary air supplies in combination with clean burn technology
– Large curved glass window for best view of fire.
– Optional closed combustion
– Preheated secondary air wash to help keep your glass clear.
|Uniq 21 Compact Tech Data|
|Maximum log length||300mm|
|CO @ 13%||0.19|
|Recommended heat area up to||100m3|
|Distance to centre of top flue outlet from back of stove||155mm|
|Height to centre of rear outlet||680mm|
|Distance combustible materials side||350mm|
|Distance combustible materials rear||175mm|
|Flue outlet size||150mm|
|Optional closed combustion||Yes|
|Height to center of closed combustion inlet||75mm|
|Height to center of closed combustion inlet||13240|